Other than shielding us from the blazing hot sun during summer, sunglasses also happen to be instrumental elements in making our face better or worse depending on how good of a choice we make.
This is because just like hats, sunglasses also happen to depend largely on our disposition to make us look great. There are a number of sunglasses available in the market and with the advancements that have erupted in the 21st century; even cyclists get the opportunity to join in the fun. Especially seeing as the market also makes available some of the best cycling sunglasses as well.
In this product review, we are going to explore the best cycling sunglasses available in the market and their various distinct capabilities and special features in efforts to make your purchasing decision a little less tedious.
- Summary of the 10 best cycling sunglasses
- Shieldo Polarized Sports Sunglasses
- J+S Active Plus Cycling Sunglasses
- ATTCL Men’s Hot Fashion Sunglasses
- Hodgson Polarized Sports Sunglasses
- Duduma Polarized Sports Sunglasses
- Duduma Polarized Designer Fashion Sunglasses
- Cosver Men’s Sports Sunglasses
- Oakley Men’s Sunglasses
- Torege Men’s Sports Style Polarized Sunglasses
- Rivbos 805 Polarized Sports Sunglasses
- Factors to Consider when Buying the Best Cycling Sunglasses
Summary of the 10 best cycling sunglasses
The Shieldo sports sunglasses are a pair of fashionably looking glasses that exude durability, greatness, and uniqueness at every turn. With their exquisite look and outstanding performance, these glasses have managed to be a top notch contender to be reckoned with.
- They have an integrated polarized lens to prevent the dizziness that emanates from wearing TAC lenses.
- They make use of a nonmetallic coating to offer a brilliant color effect.
- They have a breathable frame that evaporates any sweat in sight.
- They have integrated UV protection particles alongside the integrated polarized lenses to prevent the film from peeling off.
- They have a stylish and modern design that’s just alluring.
- They are feather light to allow you to engage in any activity without weighing you down.
- They have a high optical clarity.
- They have vibrant colors.
- They last for years and years on end as long as they are well taken care of.
- They are resistant to impact cracks.
- The glasses make use of integrated polarized lenses to prevent the dizziness brought about by wearing TAC lenses.
- They have a unique mirror design that makes them stand out.
- They have a brilliant well thought out color effect owing to the use of nonmetallic coating technology.
- The frames are highly breathable to aid in evaporating sweat.
- They are designed to precision so as to fit any face type perfectly.
- They have an oil and water proof coating that protects the lenses from sweat or raindrop splashes.
- They come with a lifetime warranty.
- The color shades are limited to two. This can be restricting especially to individuals that like to have variety at their disposal.
- The lenses are hard to clean.
Between giving the user a stress-free wearing experience and being generally top notch in terms of performance, these glasses definitely give their contenders a run for their money. They would no doubt be a valuable addition to your collection.
The J+S Active plus cycling sunglasses are a pair of beautifully crafted scratch resistant sunglasses designed to meet the needs of the outdoor and cycling enthusiasts. Being 100% UV rated and having a high optical clarity, these glasses will without a doubt be a valuable addition to anyone who loves to have a film day out and about whilst exploring all that nature has to offer.
- They are 3.1 inches wide.
- They have a 100% UV protection that blocks about 99% to 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
- They have polycarbonate lenses which apart from being tough also happen to be lightweight, scratch resistant and have a high optical clarity.
- They have black lenses which aid in reducing glare to provide the cyclists with maximum comfort in the bright sunny day.
- They are designed with anti-slip legs for extra grip behind the ears.
- They have a UV protection that blocks the sun adequately.
- They have a secure fit that ensures they don’t budge as you run or cycle.
- They are feather light to avoid weighing you down.
- They have a high optical clear vision.
- They make great outdoor companions owing to the fact that they are both impact and scratch resistant.
- The frame has anti slip legs that provide extra grip behind the user’s ear.
- They come with a 1-year warranty on frame and lenses as well as a 30-day money back guarantee that is meant for users who are not completely satisfied with their purchase.
- There aren’t so many color shades to pick from which is kind of restricting especially if you’re one that likes to have all different shades for cloth matching purposes.
- They have a tendency of fogging up a little during the humid weather.
There is absolutely nothing not to love about these sunglasses. From being aesthetically appealing to being out right incredible in terms of their overall performance, you will no doubt have your fill with these.
The ATTCL sunglasses are a pair of stylishly sleek, high quality and fashionable glasses that provide users with a cool option for their eyes. Besides being a reputable brand that is well known for some of the best sunglasses in the game, ATTCL has also managed to in a way gain an edge over most of its contenders in the market with its vast array of impeccable features as well. One look at them and you’ll be absolutely dazzled.
- They come along with a cloth, polarized test card, and a bag.
- The frame is constructed of metal to enhance sturdiness.
- They are polarized to ensure that the glare reflected off of bodies of water and roads doesn’t affect your eyes as much.
- They feature a100% UV protection lens that provides you with ample protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- They have a comfortable fit in as long as you get your size right.
- They are well polarized to help reduce the glare reflected off of bodies of water and roads.
- They come in a variety of color shades to allow you a degree of freedom of choice that is distinctly absent from other brands.
- The size can be easily adjusted to fit your size.
- They are constructed of strong and sturdy materials that give you long service.
- The nose pads are not very adjustable.
- Their construction is not so impressive.
For what it’s worth, these sunglasses do a pretty good job o protecting your eyes from imminent harm which is very impressive. This is in addition to the fact that they have a cool and fashionable outlook that makes them appear to be aesthetically appealing in every sense of the way. If you have been looking for high-quality sunglasses that will not disappoint, then the ATTCL sunglasses might interest you.
Well-loved for their unique construction and abundant variety of lenses, the Hodgson sunglasses are an impressive pair of glasses that just about any cyclist would fancy having.
- They come with 2 polarized lenses.
- They are super light to allow the user to engage in virtually any activity without weighing them down.
- They are super flexible and unbreakable as well.
- They have a transparent lens that is anti fogging to allow the user to engage in outdoor activities even in fogging weather.
- They have a waterproof coating. This means that you can wear the glasses even in the rain without necessarily compromising your vision.
- The lenses are coated with REVO to block UV rays as well as give you clear sight.
- They fit just fine once you get your size right.
- They allow for good airflow around your face whilst keeping everything else out away from your eyes.
- They come with a cord, cleaning cloth, prescription lens frame, and a zippered case.
- They have a 24 month warranty period and a lifetime breakage warranty on frame and lenses.
- They are extra light to avoid weighing you down.
- They come in a variety of color shades to allow you freedom of choice.
- They have an impressive frame quality.
- They have a slip resistance that helps keep the glasses in place at all times.
- They are versatile in that you can use them for a number of outdoor activities.
- One can drive whilst wearing them especially because they have no blind spots.
- There have been complaints of the polarized lenses layers coming apart at the edges.
If you have long been searching for a pair of sunglasses that will be a valuable companion for when you’re out on your adventurous escapades, then the Hodgson sunglasses might be just what you need. With their waterproof and anti fogging properties, you will be able to cycle away even in the foggy and rainy weather without worrying about a thing in the world.
Duduma sunglasses have over time become widely known for not only being superior in terms of their overall construction, but also because of their ability to protect your eyes from harmful elements with finesse. They come packed with quality features such as a solid frame and a 7 layer TAC polarized lens to further enhance its overall function and performance.
- They have 7 layers of TAC polarized lens to avoid peel off.
- They have a lightweight design that is ideal for outdoor activities.
- They have polycarbonate lenses.
- They are super light to facilitate outdoor usage without weighing down the user.
- They have a stylishly sleek and fashionable appearance.
- Their lenses and frames are impact and scratch resistant as well as strong and sturdy to last years and years on end.
- The glasses come with a lifetime breakage warranty on frame and lenses.
- Duduma offers their customers a vast array of color shades to choose from in efforts to allow for freedom of choice.
- They have a snug secure fit.
- They have a high optical clarity.
- They are perceived to be for much wider faces.
- Sometimes you may experience dizziness because of wearing the TAC lenses for far too long.
The Duduma polarized sports glasses are exquisitely fabulous in their overall performance and hence give their users maximum protection as they engage in various outdoor activities.
Anyone who has had the pleasure of using or having in their possession the Duduma polarized designer fashion sunglasses can attest to the fact that these glasses exceed all expectations far and beyond in as far as quality and aesthetic appeal are concerned. What’s more, they also rank high in as far as comfort and durability are concerned. Aspects that have no doubt in a way contributed to the popularity of the glasses.
- They have TAC polarized lenses that block harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- They have polycarbonate lenses which just so happen to be scratch and impact resistant.
- The lenses are TAC polarized to block harmful rays.
- They eliminate reflected and scattered light.
- They are stylishly sleek and super attractive.
- They are feather light to avoid weighing you down.
- They are constructed from materials that are able to last years and years on end.
- Both the frame and lenses are unbreakable and resistant to scratches and impact.
- The lenses have 7 layers of protection so as to effectively protect your eyes from harm.
- They are soft on the bridge of the nose.
- They are not as comfortable as one would wish.
- The lenses are very loose.
If you love cycling as much as I do, then these might just be the kind of cycling glasses that you need. With a little bit of fashion and class here and a touch of durability there, there’s no reason why these glasses won’t catch your eye and even appeal to all your desires. You will definitely not be disappointed at all.
The Cosver sports glasses are a pair of stylishly sleek sunglasses that feature high-quality materials and an aesthetically appealing appearance that catches the eye. With their incredibly clear and natural vision, the Cosver glasses no doubt exude efficiency and convenience to every user that comes into contact with them.
- They have a 100% UV protection coating that is responsible for blocking out any harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- It features a TAC lens that has 7 different layers tasked with different diverse responsibilities.
- They are constructed of high-quality materials that protect the glasses from scratches and breakages.
- They feature a soft rubber nose pad that’s meant to shield the nose.
- They are ideal for various outdoor activities which is a plus especially for people that just love the great outdoors.
- They help eliminate reflected and scattered light.
- They are made of materials that are not only scratch resistant but also durable in the long run and unbreakable as well.
- They are aesthetically appealing to please and catch the eye.
- They have 7 layers of protection.
- They weigh about 25g which is fairly manageable without necessarily inflicting too much stress on the wearer.
- The clarity of the lens is pretty decent.
- They look great on just about any face type.
- They have a rather comfortable feel that’s pretty much absent in some sunglasses.
- They come in a variety of color shades. This helps give you a much broader spectrum to choose from as you exercise your freedom of choice color wise.
- You will realize a reflection in the lens that emanates from the aluminum frame.
- The shape of the sunglasses doesn’t allow the user to stick them up on the forehead when they want to look at something.
Overall, these are a good pair of glasses to have. Not only do they exude classiness in their fundamental nature but they also happen to be quite the performers in as far as taking care of your eyes is concerned. They are arguably the best sunglasses for cycling enthusiasts and people that have a flair for some adventurous outdoor escapades.
The Oakley cycling sunglasses are a pair of uniquely crafted sunglasses created for world class athletes that see the limits of possibility as an opportune challenge. Having been invented to befit a myriad of face types, these glasses have over time become a darling to most cycling folks who want to enjoy the thrill of their adventurous escapades with a handy eye protecting companion.
- They are made from 100% nylon.
- They have a 100% UV protection coating.
- They have plutonite polycarbonate lenses.
- They fully shroud the light from the sun.
- They fit comfortably in as long as the user gets the size right from the very onset.
- They are both strong and sturdy to avoid breakage.
- They have top notch clarity of vision.
- There are plenty of color shades to choose from.
- They don’t have a grip on the face and hence can fall off at anyone point.
All things considered, in all sincerity, the Oakley’s sunglasses exemplify an intelligent design, beauty, and an exemplary legendary performance. It leaves absolutely nothing to chance in as far as exuding excellence is concerned. It is for this very reason that many folks have fallen head over heels in love with this particular pair of glasses.
The Torege sunglasses are a pair of polarized sunglasses for men that pride themselves in being remarkably lightweight in nature. With their polarized lenses, these sunglasses not only aid in protecting the user’s eyes but also in blocking and filtering glares as well. What’s more, they have TAC lenses with about 7 layers to ensure that the eyes are well protected from any imminent harm.
- They have a 100% UV coating that aids in blocking UVA and UVB rays which are harmful to the eyes.
- They have TAC lenses that include about 7 layers of protection.
- They are lightweight for purposes of comfort.
- They have a soft rubber nose pad that further enhances comfort while wearing.
- They eliminate reflected and scattered light.
- They make the scenery more clear.
- They have 7 layers of protection for maximum protection.
- They are constructed of lightweight material so as not to weigh you down as you wear them.
- They have a soft rubber nose pad that is tasked with the responsibility of further enhancing the user’s comfort.
- They have a lifetime breakages warranty on frame and lens.
- They fit snugly without necessarily feeling too tight.
- They come in a variety of color shades which works to the advantage of users who like to have numerous color options.
- They cover your whole eye to ensure that not even the slightest light comes through.
- They are both strong and sturdy.
- The gap for the nose is a bit too wide.
By and large, these are a resourceful pair of sunglasses to have at your disposal especially if you have a flair for fun and adventurous activities in the great outdoors.
If you’re going to go for a stylish yet sporty look, then the Rivbos sunglasses might just be what you need. Apart from being a quintessence of comfort and clarity of vision, Rivbos sunglasses also pride themselves in being both unique and high end.
- They feature 5 interchangeable lenses.
- Their lenses are constructed of high-quality shatterproof PC material that is well-known for its durability.
- They feature polycarbonate lenses and frames which are impact and scratch resistant.
- They help eliminate reflected and scattered light.
- They have a high optical clarity that helps make the scenery around you clearer.
- They come in a variety of color shades to allow for freedom of choice.
- Their lenses are constructed of high-quality materials that are able to stand the test of time.
- They are suitable for any climate and weather condition.
- They have a lifetime warranty on frame and lens.
- The lenses are easy to change out.
- The nose bridge tends to break off easily.
If you are in search of a stylishly sleek pair of sports sunglasses that have top-notch clarity, then the Rivbos sunglasses might be a right fit for you. With their interchangeable and impact resistant lenses, you have the opportunity to engage in just about any outdoor activity without having to worry about a thing at all.
Factors to Consider when Buying the Best Cycling Sunglasses
Just like with any other purchase, with sunglasses you also have to put into consideration some factors in order to purchase a right fit for your needs. Below are a few things you need to be on the lookout for even as you go in search of the best cycling sunglasses.
Whether they have UV protection
The whole idea behind buying sunglasses is so that you will be well protected from the UVA and UVB rays. It is therefore pertinent for you to choose sunglasses that offer exactly the kind of protection that you need.
Lens color and coatings
Sunglasses often come in a variety of colors and coatings. Nonetheless, it would be prudent to not only choose a color because of its aesthetic appeal but also because of its ability to cut down light while still maintaining your sharp vision.
The material of the lenses
The material of the lenses is what will ultimately determine just how your glasses will last. It is therefore imperative when choosing the best cycling sunglasses to ensure that you choose glasses that have a material well-known for its strength and sturdiness in the long run.
Among all the best cycling sunglasses in the market, the J+S Active plus cycling sunglasses no doubt leaves a lasting impression in terms of both performance and overall aesthetics. It is truly a work of art and a remarkably unique one for that matter.